The All-Star Jack & Jill is specifically tailored to competitors that regularly place in regional Lindy Hop competitions. This division is not intended for those new to competition.
- All skate heats, 3 songs each heat.
- 6 leaders and 6 followers will advance to the next round. 2 alternate leaders and 2 alternate followers will also be chosen in the event of final round no-shows.
- Music will be provided by DJ.
- 3 Tempos: 170 – 190 – 210 BPM
- The top 6 leaders & 6 followers will be randomly paired ahead of time and judged together.
- Couples will dance to 3 songs; 1 All skate warm up, 1 spotlight song, and 1 final all skate.
- Each spotlight will be 2 choruses (16-8s x2).
- Tempo: 170 BPM
- This round will be danced to live music.